The Fishman V-100 Piezo-ceramic pickup which mounts in the wing slot of the violin or viola bridge. This piezo-ceramic pickup produces a natural, transparent tone.
The Fishman V-100 Violin / Viola Pickup is a bridge-mounted, piezo-ceramic pickup. It senses string vibrations via a single piezo element, fastened to the instrument's wing slot with a patented floating mount. The pickup is terminated with a Switchcraft 1/8 inch jack (3.5mm mini-jack socket) that mounts to the tailpiece. The V-100 installs in minutes, with only minor alterations required. Its low mass minimizes any damping or muting that could affect the instrument's acoustic tone. The Fishman V100 provides a natural, acoustic sound for arco or pizz playing styles. An impedance-matching preamp is recommended, but not required.
The main features of the Fishman V-100 include:
* This piezo-ceramic pickup element produces a natural, transparent tone
* Passive system, no battery required
* Easy installation with no alteration
* Includes V-100 Violin / Viola Pickup plus 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch jack Instrument Cable
* An impedance-matching preamp is recommended, but not required