Here at The Sound Garden we offer a wide range of instruments available for rental.
The process is as follows:
- You pay the first 3 months of rental payments upfront.
- Monthly payments then begin on the fourth month of the rental.
- We will subtract the first 6 months of rental payments off of the price of the instrument if you wish to buy it.
- However after the sixth month no more money is taken off the purchase price. As such the 6 month point is a good time to decide whether you wish to purchase the instrument.
- You can cancel your rental any time. All you need to do is bring the instrument back into the shop and we can arrange cancellation.
Please note we require 3 forms of I.D to be provided, as listed below for rentals:
- A Valid Passport or Driving Licence
- A Utility Bill or Bank Statement With Proof of Address
- A Debit or Credit Card That Matches the Address Provided
For Up To Date Rental Prices, Please Enquire On 020 8441 8603
We offer both new and ex-rental instruments with the latter available for a lower purchase price.
Minimum rental period : 3 Months
*NB : There may be restrictions for non