Barrel tip produces bright, articulate cymbal sounds. Great for light rock and fusion. The American Classic® line combines tradition and Vic Firth style. With bold designs, the Classics are turned from select hickory — a dense wood with little flex for a more pronounced sound. Hickory is also capable of withstanding a great deal of shock, making it highly durable. The tips are deeply back-cut for intensified cymbal response.
- The barrel tip and shorter taper provide a balance for more aggressive playing
- Produces a fat, punchy sound on toms and snares
- Diameter : .580" | 1.47cm
- Length : 41.12cm
- Taper : Short
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip.
- Series : American Classic®
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Barre